Employment opportunities at Central Marin Fire Authority are listed at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/centralmarinpolice/CMFA
Announcing an employment opportunity for Firefighter-Paramedic with Central Marin Fire Authority.
- Full-Time Position: Starting at $32.94 - $40.05 per hour
- $7,995.00 – $9,719.00 per month
- Placement on salary schedule may be influenced by experience
January 06, 2023, by 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Job posting, information, and application available at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/centralmarinpolice/CMFA or follow the link at www.centralmarinfire.org/admin/employment
TO BE CONSIDERED
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Deadline for application submission is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 06, 2023.
The qualifications of each applicant, as set forth in the employment application, will be reviewed.
All applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position of Firefighter-Paramedic including possession of required certifications. Proof of the required certifications must be submitted with the application.
- Valid Paramedic License with current and continuous certifications in, or the ability to complete these certifications within the first (6) six months from date of hire:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or acceptable equivalent