Code of Ethics
- As firefighters, our fundamental duty is to safeguard life, preserve the environment, and protect property.
- At all times we shall place public interest above individual, group, or special interests, and ensure the trust of the public in all our actions.
- We shall always be honest in thought and action, abiding by and upholding all laws and regulations.
- We will treat all persons courteously, equally, and fairly, avoiding unjustifiable or improper criticism or comment against other individuals or groups.
- We recognize the badge as a symbol of public faith. To honor this faith, we shall maintain the highest standards of integrity and perform to the best of our abilities, conducting ourselves at all times in such a manner as to create respect for ourselves and the Fire Department.